Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, June 7 - A Lot to Catch Up On (CS, CO)

 

Today I flew back from Baltimore. I have spent the last week staying with my brother Gene, SIL Debbie, and Kelsey my niece. The main purpose of my visit was to attend Kelsey High School Graduation. Jesse and the boys stayed home.

IMG_4895

I was able to visit one day with Jesse’s family. Kelsey and I drove to Sondra’s and we went to visit with Sondra’s daughter, SIL and 2 grandchildren home for a short visit, then we drove to Pennsylvania visit with Mitch and Margaret, my brother and sister in law.

We went out to eat and then back to their house for some visiting. Margaret had made a jello ring and bought us some gourmet cupcakes ….. They were beautiful and delicious.

IMG_4881IMG_4880

Kelsey and I spent a day in Delaware at her brother Brian’s house. We drove 4 wheelers and played in the yard with the girls and the new kittens they found.

IMG_4871IMG_4875IMG_4876

It was a wonderful too short visit home with family

IMG_4885IMG_4966

IMG_4949

But it’s good to be home!!

No comments: