Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, September 26 - Kacie

Yesterday after work I went to watch Kacie play volleyball. They played the 1st match and lost 24 to 25. They won the 2nd match 25 to 18 and won the 3rd match 15 to 14. The games were close and much fun to watch.

Here are some pictures:

Before the game


Her team



This is 8th grade JV and Varsity warming up



Kacie serving



After the game I went home to find Jesse in a lot of discomfort from the day’s activity at work. He sat on ice after we had our bagel Thursday dinner, while we watched Survivor and ER.

It was off to bed after our shows.

We hope see ya down the road.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Jesse I hate to hear you are having so much trouble. I hope that you get to feeling better. I bet after you get back on the road you will come around...I know I will. Just as soon as I can dump this job and start enjoying myself I will feel like a million bucks...however that feels???

Joe and Sherri