Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, September 5 - Just a short note

I am at work and thought I would take a few moments and let you know about the weekend.

We are leaving in the morning for Pagosa Springs and VA Poma Ranch for a two night stay in one of the cabins. We will visit with Howard, Linda, Doug, Joann and Fillmore. On Sunday Bob and Lynda will also be at the Ranch for a visit. We are really looking forward to time with friends.

I do not know if we will be able to communicate while away. We know our phones do not work, but I will write when we return. I am sure we will have lots of pictures as well as lots of stories to relate to you.

Until then

See ya down the rode

4 comments:

Speedy said...

Too bad I cannot go with you on this trip. You will have to catch me up later. Tell H & L that Sherri and Speedy said hi. If I had been retired I would have taken Doug and Joan's place on the ranch...Oh well such is life when you have to work.

Joe and Sherri

Speedy said...

Too bad I cannot go with you on this trip. You will have to catch me up later. Tell H & L that Sherri and Speedy said hi. If I had been retired I would have taken Doug and Joan's place on the ranch...Oh well such is life when you have to work.

Joe and Sherri

Jenny Johnson said...

Am anxious to hear about your trip when you return. Please say hello to all from Jenny J. Have a great party on Sunday. Hope Fillmore enjoys his birthday!!

Bob and Molly said...

Hope you have a great trip...sounds like lots of fun!
Molly & Bob