Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, April 10 – VA and MAMI

 

Today Jesse dropped me off at the place I was employed for 13 years.

logo

 Mid-Atlantic Materials, Inc

I was the accounting manager and left my position so we could relocate to Colorado in Jan 2006. I went to say hello to the friends I left behind. It is really odd that not much has changed since I left. It felt as if I could just sit at my desk and continue where I left off.

While I was there Jesse went to the VA to see if he could get health benefits. Jesse was in the Air Force for almost 7 years, being honorably discharged in 1976.

Unfortunately, he was denied health benefits because we have too much assets and he didn’t meet the threshold.

After he was finished at the VA he picked me up and we went to visit his father for awhile.

Back at home we just relaxed for the evening, had leftover pasta for dinner and ice cream for dessert.

Until tomorrow we wish you a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Tell Jesse to put everything in the kids name...they are going to get it anyway and then he will have nothing except VA benefits.

Joe and Sherri