Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, April 27 – Struck out again

 

After the boys had their morning walk, I decided to try and walk with Jesse today.

We took off out of the park and up the road. I have not been walking because of my heel. I was not able to walk very fast and I could tell Jesse was getting very frustrated with our speed, so I told him to go ahead at his own pace.

I proceeded at my pace and he quickly went up the road without me. I headed back shortly after that. I probably only went a 1/2 mile total.

When I came back my foot was burning, so I sat with ice for about 15 minutes.

When he came back I had coffee ready, he put out the awning and we sat outside with our coffee. We haven’t done that since being in the Valley this past winter.

After the pot was gone we came in to get showers so we could go and visit with Pop. He was in the dinning room with Sondra when we got there.

We sat with him while he ate a few bites of food and then afterwards we took him back to his room.

We said good bye to Sondra and we went to Towson Town Mall. We wanted to go into the Williams Sonoma store because Jesse thought they carried Soda Club syrups.

We were hungry and decided to go to P. F. Changs for lunch first. We had never been there before, the food was very tasty but on the expensive side for Chinese food.

We struck out again, because the store doesn’t carry the syrups only the machine. Oh well!!

We headed home from there and just relaxed and got caught up on the blogs of ours friends.

Sondra called to say the replacement door for the washer/dryer came today. We will meet up with her tomorrow to get it from her. Until then stay safe!

2 comments:

Speedy said...

Did not ask what kind of washer and dryer you have. Our dryer has been broke on and on since we got it. Sherri is very upset about it but I don't know what to do. I guess we will have to replace it when we hit the lottery.

Andrea Laura said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!

acupuncture in bucks county