Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, April 23 – Lunch and Doctors

Yesterday we went shopping at Kohl’s. I have been looking for rugs and today was the day I found them.

We went to Panera’s afterwards for a sandwich and soup. Yum we love eating there.

We came home an just hung out.

Toady I got up showered and dressed and out the door by 8:30am. I had a doctor’s appointment to get the results of my blood work.

My blood pressure is still not good enough so she is increasing my dosage.

Then I went to MAMI, where I use to work and visited awhile and went to lunch with the girls.

We went to Longhorn Steak House and had a very relaxing lunch and enjoyed the conversation. We all got caught up on what's been happening in our lives.

After that I went back to the podiatrist and he did the therapy again, I think this is helping.

While I was gone Jesse called the manufacture of our washer/dryer. Yesterday when I was doing laundry the door would not stay closed. It is still under warrant, so they are shipped us a new door. Sure hope that does the trick.

He also went to the laundry mat to finish the laundry.

When I got home he had his clothes all laid out for the weekend, so I helped him fold and pack them.

I wasn’t hungry, he had leftovers and cornbread for dinner. We watched TV until bed.

Hugs to everyone!

2 comments:

JB said...

Panera's was one of our favourites south of the line too. One of the few places we found that had "good" bread. No Word of a Lie!!

Speedy said...

Panera's Sherri and I were at the Panera's this morning...did not stop in...not on diet...but it sure smelled good! Jesse fixes Washers and Dryers...must keep all this written down so when we meet again I will have a list of things for him to do....LOL

Joe and Sherri