Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, April 26 - Jesse's home again

Today was the second day with the temps in the 90’s. We went from wet spring weather to hot summer in one day.

I was up and out the door by 8:30am. I went down to where Kelsey’s, Debbie and I went to breakfast at a local breakfast place.

It was very crowded, but the food was worth the wait. Kelsey had Reese's peanut butter pancakes and she loved them.

When we got back to Kelsey house Gene and Jesse were there. After listening to some of the stories from their weekend down the ocean we left to come home to the boys.

Once home Jesse unpacked we walked the boys and then Jesse took a nap. I actually napped for awhile myself.

We made a trip to the grocery store for a few items. We had a light dinner of tuna salad.

Jesse brought me some Fisher’s caramel popcorn and I had that for dessert.

We sat down to watch Amazing Race and during the task where they had to get a foot massage I received a phone call from Ed and Marilyn. They were also watching the show and were imagining Jesse having to have that done and laughing.

Jesse thought having a pedicure was torture, they wanted to share their amusement with me on their thoughts. We only talked to a few minutes, but is was sure good to hear his voice I could hear Marilyn laughing in the back ground. We miss them very much.

We continued to watch our shows until bed time.

It was great to spend time with Kelsey and to hear from good friends and having Jesse back home was icing on the cake.

It was a good day!