Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, April 8 – Appointments and dinner

 

It was suppose to be cold this morning, so Jesse unhooked the water hose last night. When we woke this morning the temperature was 37 degrees, so he hooked it back up so I could get a shower.

Today I went to have my semi-annual blood draw taken. This is the kind that has to be done on an empty stomach. Therefore I was out the door by 8:15am.

I had made a cup of coffee for myself to have when I was finished and it really tasted good.

I then went to have X-rays taken of my foot. The podiatrist thought it was a heel spur, but wanted x-rays.

He also taped up my foot yesterday and gave me some stretching exercises to do with my foot.

After I was finished with my appointment I went in search of a place to have my hair cut. The lady said she could take me at 11:15 which was 1 and 1/2 hours from now.

I told her I would come back and went to Target in search of a basket storage table for the boys’ things, ie leashes, poop bags and towels for dirty and wet feet.

I found the perfect unit and called Jesse to give him the measurements to see if it would fit. He told me to buy it and we would take it back if it didn’t fit.

Well we found and even better place for it at the end of the kitchen cabinet. I had wanted Jesse to build me a shelf there for the dog treat containers, now I have storage and a shelf.

DSC00870Here’s a picture of the shelf unit that we bought from Pier one the other day, I am very pleased with the way it looks.

DSC00858 We called Sondra to find out how Pop was today because we were going to go over and visit him. She said he was not having a good day and advised us to not come.

We drove by our old house and the neighbors were outside, so we stopped and visited with them for a while.

We came home and just relaxed until time to meet BJ and Sara for dinner. BJ (Bobby Junior) is my younger brothers son, and he and Sara are getting married on May 9th.

We met them at a local restaurant for dinner. They are such a cute couple and we are glad they like spending time with us old folks.

DSC00872 Neither of them were feeling to good, coming down with sore throats. I think Jesse and I will take extra zinc tonight.

They came back to the Kram-a-lot with us to see the boys. BJ would house sit for us and take care of the boys when Jesse and I were out of town on vacation.

After they left we just sat in our chairs and watched TV

Safe travels and we will see ya down the road.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

sounds like you are getting to visit with everyone!! That is great. You will be working before long but maybe some of the family can venture north to visit???

Joe and Sherri

Unknown said...

Funny, I just looked at the same storage chest from Pier 1 for end of kitchen counter. Didn't buy as I hadn't measured. Lynda