Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, May 10 - Good Barbeque (CS,CO)

 

Jesse went to work at 8:30, but I didn’t go in until 1:00.

I put some boneless pork ribs in the crockpot, a large onion and a can of beer. After it had cooked for about 2 hours I added some seasonings ground cloves, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and barbeque sauce.

It continued to cook and smelled wonderful.

I did 2 loads of laundry, now that the dryer is working properly I can get more done in a shorter time frame.

I made us lunch and then off to work. It was slow, but I found things to keep busy.

At home we had our dinner on rolls with baked beans and mac and cheese.

After the dishes were cleaned up we watch Biggest Loser and The Good Wife.

1 comment:

squawmama said...

The ribs sounded so yummy.... I'll have to try that!!!
Have fun & Travel safe
Donna