Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, February 14th – Patio Sale

First let me say “THANK YOU” to everyone. Your comments about my hair were very appreciated. I still have my reservations about it, (Not that I can do anything about it now)but it is faster and easier to fix.

The park had scheduled today for a group patio sale. You sign up at the Rec center and they print a map of those that are participating. There were about 35. We had been going through our things and came up with some stuff I could do without.

It started at 8am, and just like when we were having garage sales before we sold the house, the early birds came before the start time while we were setting up.

We were very pleased and sold all but a few items. We made $70 and change, not bad for stuff we would have gotten rid of.

I had gotten Jesse a pair of pants and shirt for Valentine Day and we had no other plans for the day. I always hope my husband has a surprise for me, but Jesse doesn’t think this is a day that he should celebrate, he says he is not Catholic. Therefore you can guess what I got. But it is okay!

Anyway we decided to grill some chicken with BBQ sauce. I made pasta in Alfredo sauce and broccoli, salad and bread for dinner. I had mine with a glass of wine while Jesse had a gin and tonic. We had French silk pie for desert. YUM!!

Over all it was a good day and we can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

Hug to all

No comments: