Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, February 26 – Hugs and fighting back tears

 

We were taking Ed and Marilyn to the airport in Harlingen this morning. We picked them up at 9am. Marilyn gave me a framed picture of she and I so I would remember the good times we have had together, like I would forget!!

We have had such a good time together – doing things, going places, eating out, and just chillin out.

We dropped them and gave and received hugs, wished them a safe trip and told them we love them.

Jesse and I were sad, but had errands to do. We wished we had brought our camera, because the Iwo Jima Memorial and Monument was right at the airport and we would have taken some pictures and roamed around.

We decided to go to Las Vegas Cafe for breakfast. Gordon and Juanita had recommend this place and it was very good.

After breakfast we went to the bank then on to Petsmart to get dog food.

I wanted to find a coverlet for the bed, so we looked in Target, Kohls and Bed Bath and Beyond. I didn’t find just want I wanted, so I will keep looking.

Jesse was a real trooper going to all these stores with me.  He also made out in Kohls because we bought him 2 new pairs of shorts. (I got nothing)

After we got home we just chilled for a while.

Jesse worked on getting our satellite set up to be sure everything was back on line. We had our service suspended while we were here and used the cable at the resort. After much rearranging he has it working.

He also used a different way to clap down the satellite outside that worked very well, because it was very windy yesterday and we didn’t loose the signal.

I made leftovers for dinner and we watched our shows. Some in western feed and some in eastern feed.

Hugs to all

3 comments:

Speedy said...

Jesse I am proud of you...a man after my own heart...braving the shopping thing is worth a merit badge at least. I have to do it more than I like to admit. I do like Bed Bath and Beyond for all the gizmos that they have there. Always find something I can't live without.

See Ya in Kerrville...

Joe and Sherri

Mark and Dortha said...

Safe travels and looking forward to seeing you in Kerrville.

Hugs,
Dortha

Linda Goudelock said...

When do ya'll leave the valley? with e and m gone perhaps you can rest up!

only kidding, but you do seem to party more than us! LOL

Linda