Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, February 24 – Mexican Pot Luck

 

Yesterday, Monday, we mostly did nothing. Wait a minute we did take our resume to the office for possibly working next winter here at Llano.

I started my chicken taco soup for Tuesday.

We also attended the cocktail hour at Heinz and Irene’s and enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Today we went to Wal*Mart to pick up a few items. I also dropped off a prescription for Marilyn. Jesse got a bike tube to fix his flat.

My brother called while we were in the truck and we talked about our time home in April. Jesse was very excited to learn that he would be there for the guys annual weekend pool trip to Ocean City.  Yea!!

Once we returned I finished preparing the soup, then took my shower and got dressed.

Pat asked me to come over a little early so I could set up for the Mexican Pot Luck. When it was time to go to Pat’s I couldn’t find Jesse. He had gone outside to work on his bike.

I started to load things in the truck and just in time he shows up. In his defense I has forgotten to tell him I was to go early.

We had a wonderful time talking, laughing, eating and drink margaritas. All the food was very good as usually and the conversation was very lively. There was some talk about oil changes, but I missed most of it, but everyone was getting a laugh about it.

Here are some pictures:

DSC00157 

DSC00158

DSC00160

DSC00164

DSC00163

DSC00162

Sue had two of her three sisters visiting and I spend time getting to know these two great ladies.

This will be our last gathering because Ed and Marilyn will be leaving on Thursday for a short visit in Missouri for their grandson, Colby’s 1st birthday. Three of us are leaving on Sunday morning - Pat and Dan, Linda and Carl and Us while Ed and Marilyn return on Sunday afternoon.

We have had such a wonderful time getting to know all these fine people. We look forward to seeing them down the road.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

So you think you might be working down there next year??? We will have to come see you then. Heck I don't even know where we will be but if we are in that area we will stop by..HE HE

Joe and Sherri