Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, February 3 – Mingo’s & Wal*Mart

 

This morning after walking we joined Ed, Marilyn, Heinz and Irene for breakfast at Mingo’s.

I was surprised to learn that this was Irene and Heinz first trip to Mingo’s and this is their 6th winter here. We had a very nice breakfast with great conversation.

Afterward, Jesse and I went to Wal*Mart for a few groceries.

When we got home I put everything away while Jesse did a few blue jobs.

Then we just computered for awhile before walking down to visit with Ed and Marilyn. I wanted to return her bowl and thank her again for the chicken soup.

When we returned home we had leftovers for dinner and I did a load of laundry.

We watched TV for the rest of the evening until bed.

Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Speedy said...

GEEEE This makes the third winter I have spent down there and I have not eaten there either...been there but did not get to eat. I bet you can guess why...TEE HEE

Joe and Sherri