Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday June 6, 2008 - Shopping and Movie

Well we got done just what we wanted to today. We had our coffee and I wrote the journal. Then I made us some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast.

When we were dressed we walked the boys and we were off.

Our first stop was Kohl’s. I was able to find what I wanted there and we were only there about 30 minutes. Jesse was very glad that I didn’t need to shop anymore, shopping is not his favorite past time like most guys.

Then we went to see the new Indian Jones movie. I liked it very much; I think Harrison looked very good for a 65 year old guy.

After the movie we went to Chili’s for some Linner, then on to Wal*Mart for groceries.

I made us some dessert and we relaxed for the rest of the evening. Tomorrow we have a long drive to Branson.

Until then
See you down the road

No comments: