Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday June 4 - Last Day in Livingston

Today is our last day here in Livingston. We were up early, walked the boys and did our normal routine. It is so nice to be able to just sit and relax, not have to rush to get dressed and begin your day.

While I was sitting at the computer I was watching this squirrel play and eat. That is an orange he has.






I made the calls to set up our reservations for the next few days. We are going to stay in Texarkana for two nights then on to Branson early. We are arriving on Saturday June 7 instead of Monday June 9.

After Jesse had breakfast (leftover donuts) I gave him a haircut.

Then he went out to wash the Kram-a-lot and the truck. It’s a big job and he wanted to get it done before it got too hot.



I straighten up the inside and did a few sewing projects.

After he was finished and showered we decided to try our 1st Geocaching. Jesse downloaded the coordinates for one that was supposed to be in the park and off we went. At 1st we couldn’t find it and I gave up and went back to the truck with the boys. Shortly after, Jesse is dancing around saying “I found it, I found it”.


We then took the truck to get fuel then went home. One thing off the checklist.

I finished my sewing then made dinner. After dinner we did laundry. The facilities here are very nice. There are 8 washers and 8 dryers and they are very clean.

After all the clothes were put away I took my shower and relaxed the rest of the evening.

Here are a few more pictures of the park.

The Park Office


Someones House



And Another



The Activity Center



See you down the road

No comments: