Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, May 2, 2008 - Another T.G.I.F.

Today is Friday and another end of a work week. Yea!!!
Only 3 more to go.

Again nothing much happened. I had to run some errands for my boss today, which got me out of the office for a couple of hours. Jesse got off around 1pm and went to Blockbuster to rent movies.

We had leftover turkey for dinner. Then we retired to our chairs to watch the movies.

Jesse rented Charlie Wilson’s War, 27 Dresses, and Lions for Lambs. I watched the 1st two; Jesse napped through the 1st one and was not interested in the 2nd, so he went to the computer.

I have mentioned before that Jesse keeps changing his mind about where to set-up residency; Texas or South Dakota. I am trying to talk him into waiting until we leave the rally to do this so we can get advice from other RV’ers as to which might be the better choice.

When the movies were over we were off to bed.

See you down the road.

No comments: