Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 -

It rained here most of the morning, which we really needed. The late afternoon early evening turn out to quite nice. Tomorrow is supposed to be low 70’s and chance of rain.

Another busy day at work. We are working on getting some proposals out and my assistance was needed.

Soon we will be on the road, 16 more days until we take off.

We have purchased the following to aid us in our RV adventure. As usual Jesse did all the research to get us the best deals on the following:

Air Conditioner for the bedroom
Surge Suppressor
Truck bed cover
Antenna/Amplifier for Verizon card and cell phones
GPS System
Emergency Weather Radio
Brake Controller
Honda Generator (2,000 watts)

After purchasing all this, our pockets are lighter, but I don’t think it makes up for the weight we added. We actually do not know how much we weight, but plan to get weighed when we get it all "Krammed Inn" and ready to leave.

When I got home Jesse was ready for me to give him a hair cut. While he took a shower I started dinner and talked on the phone. After dinner we watch the results of America Idol.

Another day over, tomorrow a new one begins.

See you down the road

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger & Jesse,
I just recently started reading your blog & am looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I, too, am an RV Dreams reader & have been following Howard & Linda's journey for quite a while now. My hubby & I finally got to meet H&L just a few weeks ago in Moab - that was a real treat! And just last weekend I met Jo Wishnie & BooBoo. Jo is just delightful & BooBoo is such a cutie, isn't she! My hubby & I are in the planning stages, preparing to go fulltime. It is so helpful to read about & meet other FTers, as I feel like I have so much to learn about the lifestyle! Good luck to you as you head out on the road!