Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, May 5, 2008 - A Good Day

Today was a good day. I took the day off from work so I could have lunch with some RV friends. Unfortunately Jesse couldn’t take off work to accompany me.

Ellie and Jim www.justravelin.blogspot.com had invited us to lunch. They also invited Jo and Fred Wishnie. They are staying in Denver for a while during their travels.

I was very happy to be included and it was great fun meeting these good people. I have followed their blog www.mytripjournal.com/wanderingwishnies and like most RV blogs, that I enjoy reading, I went back to their beginning and read everything.

It’s kind of strange when you finally meet people that you have followed for several years. I knew so much about their lives and they knew almost nothing about ours.

Our hostess with her dogs Mr. Bo Jangles and Jasmine.



This is Boo Boo the Wishnies baby



The whole group



All too soon it was time to say goodbye to everyone and head home. Jesse and I talked about our days and Jesse had more questions than I had answers to. I made dinner and we relaxed and watch TV until it was time for bed.

Today was a good day. Until tomorrow.

See you down the road.

No comments: