Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008 - Hearing From New RV Friends

Today we had very nice weather, mostly sunny and temps in the low 70’s.

Cindy T, I am glad you are enjoying our journal. We have had the pleasure of meeting Howard and Linda also and think they are wonderful, kind, and caring people. We are going to Rally in June and can hardly wait. I know they will make it GREAT FUN! I wish you much luck on planning your journey to full timing. Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Being the dog lover that I am, I too think Boo Boo is very sweet. She is very friendly as is Jasmine and Mr. Bo Jangles, and their parents are pretty special folks also.

I had a doctor’s appointment today and to my dismay my blood pressure is sky high again. I am still on medication, so I don’t know what is going on. I am going to attribute it to all the stress of leaving our jobs, trying to sell the house and just getting everything ready to leave. I am sure that it will get better once we are on the road. For now I will have to monitor it on a daily basis. And I have to go tomorrow morning to have blood work done.

Jesse also had an appointment with a podiatrist for his toe. He smashed it a few years ago and now the nail will not grow right. He is going to have it removed and the doctor will do a procedure that will prevent it from growing back. Unfortunately he will have to wait until we get back from our RV Adventure.

Work was just another day, when I got home we had our dinner then relaxed and watched Survivor. Then it was off to bed.

I am leaving you with a picture we took in October 2005 of Pikes Peak.



See you down the road.

No comments: