Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

January 10 – The Cruisers

 

We had tickets for the 50’s Dance tonight featuring The Cruisers

DSC03786They played all oldies 50’s and 60’s music. Ed and Irene spent 2 hours standing in line a few weeks ago just to get our whole gang tickets. (Thanks you two!!) As you can imagine, this is a very popular night for the seniors.

Ed wants to know how I feel NOW about my concerns “about being around a bunch of old folks” and I must say that I have no concerns any longer. A lot of these folks out do me.

Here is proof of some of the fun we had

Jesse and Ed

DSC03781 Ed and Marilyn

DSC03789 Dan & Pat

DSC03799

Gordon, Juanita, Bill and Lynn

DSC03805 Irene, Sue, Heinz and Ted

DSC03803

Elvis was also there

DSC03801

The dance was from 7-10pm, an hour past RV midnight which is 9 pm. We brought our own snacks and drinks.

Now here is some of the action.

I think Ed was singing to Marilyn, but it looks like he is going to eat her face. (Sorry Ed I had to)

DSC03795

DSC03798 Here Marilyn and I are showing off our moves.

DSC03810

And one more

DSC03809

A good time was had by all.

See ya down the road.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

GEEEE sorry we missed all this. I would like to see all those
"Old Folks" make all those moves. That is our kid of music...I guess some of ours even goes into the
70's...Sherri and I were party animals...LOL

Joe and Sherri

Anonymous said...

We miss you. The dance looked like a lot of fun and we don't dance. We are headed to Brackettville the end of this week. All is well here.