Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, January 6 – A beautiful Day in RGV

 

Well this is the second time I have written this entry. We just lost power and I lost my 1st writing, so this will be brief.

The day started cool at 47 degrees and misting.

Jesse walked with Ed and Heinz this morning, then went to a softball game from the league Ed played in last year, while I made red sauce, straighten up the rig and did laundry.

In the afternoon I went to get my hair cut, by this time it was sunny and about 70 degrees. Jesse visited with Gordon who came by with Birthday wishes.

We walked the boys and joined some other folks is the E&M’s front yard, then took the E&M to Fat Daddy’s for a sandwich for dinner.

After returning home we relaxed and had some of the chocolate cake balls a neighbor had made for Jesse’s birthday. Thanks so much, it was very nice of her and they are delicious.

We watched TV until time for bed.

It was a wonderful day and look forward to seeing ya down the road.

3 comments:

Speedy said...

How long are you guys staying at this CG? I have not heard if you have other destinations planned for this coming winter. I guess I am just nosey but I have nothing better to do than read journals and ask questions...LOL

Joe

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Jesse!!

Sounds like you are having a good time in the RGV.

Dortha

Susan and Sam said...

Hi ya'll. I really enjoyed reading your blog. We were supposed to be in Mission, TX, but hubby got a position with the National Park Service in Del Rio at Amistad Natl Rec Area (our first workamping position) so we are heading there. We've been fulltimers since Oct.07 and also loving it! Good luck with your Workamping "hunt".
Best wishes,
Susan